Does marriage ruin a relationship?

I've been with my boyfriend for 6 1/2 years and we are thinking about getting married. We have a very satisfying relationship and love each other very much...will this be ruined by marriage?

Most Helpful Girl

• Marriage would ruin the relationship when the couple get too much into it, start facing the family drama and stuff, people start asking what about kids and such questions would put too much pressure and questions on the table...

If you two understand each other very well, have talked about everything that might be brought up after marriage, If you ve already lived with each other and are committed to each other, then I don't see why not... You re already technically married.

Its just a piece of paper that will label you as a husband & wife, you will make vows stick to them and have your rights as one.

Good luck =)

• That was beautifully put & you're totally right! We really have been through a lot of tough things and have always come out stronger...Thank you bunches! :)

• Thank you very much and I think that everyone should get married this way anyhow!

What Guys Said 1

• It should be enhanced, at least in my opinion. I don't think it's the scapegoat some make it out to be.

What Girls Said 2

• it depends on you two. Marriage is but a certificate adn a recognition by the state/nation that you two are committed. That's all it is. If you put too much emphasis on the label then who knows...just be who you guys always have been married or not...

• no. it'll be better because of marriage