Why does everyone judge a young engaged couple? my boyfriend and I are 21 and engaged, the wedding in 2-3 years.

its OUR wedding and our choice when we have it. why does everyone judge us over this?

Most Helpful Girl

• Because when you're young and you get engaged a lot can change. You're still in college, still figuring out what interests you, you make new friends and meet new people in college, you're exposed to different things, it changes you. You'll be a totally different person once you're out in the workforce and that can put a lot of stress into a relationship and knock its dynamic off kilter.

Obviously there are exceptions to this rule though. So hopefully your relationship and engagement will last.

Good luck.

What Guys Said 1

• They aren't judging you, they are warning you. Most young marriages end up in Divorce. It's not a stereotype, it's a fact.

What Girls Said 2

• I just adore you. <3

• doesn't seem like a big deal to me. Engaged sill means you're just dating. you don't plan on getting married until you're 23-24.

honestly, I don't take early engagements that seriously