Promise ring for Christmas?

My boyfriend told me that he's going to get me a promise ring for Christmas. What happens when a guy gives you a promise ring? What kinda promise are they supposed to give? Any information on promise rings would be appreciated!

22

Most Helpful Girl

• he could promise:

I will be faithful

I will return

I will keep a specific promise

I love you

I have intentions to marry you

I will always be there for you

I will save myself for you

That's just a few though. Basicly its a ring you make a promise with. hence the name.

Sponsored

What Guys Said 2

• promise ring is an informal semi-engagement ring or at least a promise "I will be faithful to you" commitment...it's cheesy, but a starting point to wherever your relationship currently stands

• Usually a promise ring is a sign you are making a deeper commitment to your partner.

Altho, telling you what you're getting for Xmas is pretty lame!

What Girls Said 1

• It sounds like you mean a lot to him :) Promise rings are a symbolic gesture that this person is very special to you and the promise between you can be whatever is important to your relationship.

Typically when a guy gives a girl a promise ring it means he loves you and is devoted to you, your the most important person in his life and he wants to be with you.

Enjoy your relationship :) and please visit our promise rings store > justpromiserings. com if you'd like to show your boyfriend what kind of designs you like. We have a huge stunning ollection and perhaps you'll find the perfect promise ring for you both. Best wishes for the future :)