Is it OK to give my girlfriend a CZ for her engagement and wedding ring?

I don't want to spend thousands of dollars on something that I could save for something else, right?

Most Helpful Girl

• no that's not OK. diamond diamond diamond

What Girls Said 2

• Okay I'll tell you what is either a secret or something no guy seems to know, you don't have to buy new rings- go antique- you get a great selection- better craftsmanship- and they are a fraction of the price- I saw a 1ct diamond ring go on eBay for under 100£ a new 1 ct diamond ring would be about £1000. To top it off most antique rings are one of a kind or nearly so- and I'm sure your lady is too. And to answer your question, no, this is something she will cheris, something she'll love, something she'll wear for hopefully the rest of her life. You can't give her trash. She's worth more than that, isn't she?

• NerdyJock is right on point.

What Guys Said 2

• You don't want your girl to be the girl with the CZ ring, it's like being the kid with the mp3 while everyone else has an ipod. Sorry but this is one of those things you can't/shouldn't be cheap on, bite the nail on the money factor and go real. A girl would much rather have something small and real then big and fake, at least all the one's I know.

• Stop thinking rationally, you are dealing with a woman here.

• Lol. I cannot even tell the difference between the two. I think she would prefer an amazing vacation instead of a diamond ring, and something we might argue over if we decide to break up.