Would you be mad or break up with your girl if she had to cut her long hair off?

i had medium length hair and was getting extensions done to make it longer. well, the lady ended up doing a bad job, then when she cut it, she did it VERY uneven, and also chopped my hair underneath. she made one side of my hair above my chin and the other side below. it is so messed up I have to take out the extensions (and I got them done TWO days ago!) and cut my hair above my shoulders, probably to an a line bob.

guys, if your girlfriend had to cut her hair short...would you break up with her? my boyfriend loved my hair and I'm afraid he won't like me with short hair...i hate my hair being short =(

Most Helpful Guy

• I love gal's with short hair, just make sure it's done in a way that you can easily keep up...when my ex cut her hair short (shorter than yours) it looked amazing the first day, and a couple days later and further on...not so much.

What Guys Said 3

• Pretty shallow on your boyfriend's behalf I would say.

If he decides to break up with you with something as simplistic as that, then you might as well bite the bullet and go find yourself another guy. It's better you do that now, than have him decide a few years into your marriage that you look like a lumbering sasquatch that has just emerged from the Amazonian forest and subsequently leave you then.

• I suppose he might be disappointed, but it's just hair! It'll grow back :)

• I wouldn't break up with a girl if her hair got cut. That's not that short. Surely he likes you for more than your hair?

What Girls Said 0