Boyfriend was on dating websites?

Me and my boyfriend have been together for a year now, we recently moved in together. I went to visit my mom and stayed the night with her, when I came back home I got on the computer and found that my boyfriend had been on multiple websites like singleparentsmeet, plentyoffish, casualencounters. I asked him about it and he said he was just curious. I am so hurt right now and confused. Why would he want to look at other women when he says he happy with me and we were just talking about marriage. I just don't get it...

What Guys Said 1

• He likes to shop, see what's else that's out their, if he can do better or he wants to play the field, sow the wild oats etc

What Girls Said 1

• Dude, I had an ex who did that crap. He doesn't need to be curious if he has u. I would say that you two should take a break and let him see what he is missing when you're gone. Then let him be curious as to what he could have had with you.