Why does he do this?

My boyfriend and I have been together for three and a half years. He is my best friend, and was before we ever started dating. Right now, he is out of town for work. For the past two days, he has been acting stand-offish. Today, he was with some other men (everyone at the work thing are males) and he acted like a complete jerk. He would not talk to me, ignored my calls, and has not called me at all, today. All because he said I was bitching, because I asked him why he did not text me back. The only reason why I asked him that, was because I was worried about him. He had been texting me, then he just stopped, and he had not replied in like five hours. I called him two times after that, and he did not answer. I'm not sure what's going on. He told me before he left on this trip (two weeks ago) that he wants to marry me. We have even looked at engagement rings. Should I be worried, or am I making too much of a big deal out of this?

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes you are overreacting just give him some time and space he will contact you when he is ready

What Guys Said 1

• it a job trip... he's gonna be busy and not that responsive..,. you're overreacting.

What Girls Said 1

• lol. dude, guys are so weird. if you did the same thing to him, he would freak too. try it. ignore him for awhile and see how that goes. make him think somethin is up.

• Thanks to both of ya'll! I do tend to overreact... but I am also really concerned. So, folsomr, I always text him in the morning. You think I should not do this? I really am not sure what to do!