Would you consider remarriage?

Suppose you unexpectedly find yourself a widow or divorced. Would you consider marrying again? Consider other scenarios if you want.

Truthfully, even if I was only married for a year and something tragic happened, I could never see myself marrying again. I'd stay true to my wife and hope to see her again in Heaven or afterlife. If I was divorced, then yes I'd consider marrying again. How about you?

Most Helpful Girl

• If my husband died leaving me with a small child/children to raise, then I wouldn't consider marrying someone else. I would devote all my time and energy into them.

But if he died, I was childless and young, I would remarry. Because family is important to me and I wouldn't want to be alone. And I don't think he would want me to be alone.

If I was divorced, I can see myself getting married again, but it would probably take me awhile before I can trust and open myself up to someone again.

What Girls Said 2

• I am young and underage to get married but I know,

If my husband died, and I loved him so much, I would say I will never remarry again, but the truth is you never know who will come your away again. It happens. I've seen, I've heard, I've watch it. And I am sure your wife/husband will want you to be happy. It will take some time before I would be able to marry again. The one thing you will always know, is you love them and they will always be in your heart.

If it is some nasty divorce then yeah I would but I would wait a bit.

You may say never again after the first marriage but you never know who will come in you life:)

• I'd happily marry again...I'm christian, and the bible says the opposite. But I highly have to disagree... I've seen many 2nd marriages who REALLY works out... I totally support the idea...I'm a person who loves life, and will always search for happyness... :)

• I hate how the bible says that women can't remarry >.<

And the only way they can divorce is if they got cheated on right?

I hate that, and I can't see myself following it either..

What Guys Said 2

• "even if I was only married for a year and something tragic happened, I could never see myself marrying again. I'd stay true to my wife and hope to see her again in Heaven or afterlife"

I guess this is because you believe in an after life and are the kind of guy who would only marry a women who he was truly in love with and devoted to.

Many marriages are not true love.

I don't know what I think.. Maybe I'll never marry, then this question is irrelevant.

• Yes.