I want to ask should I carry with my current affair?

i am a girl, mad in love with a guy. he loves me too but he is not willing to marry me. I tried my level best to convince him, but he doesn't want to discuss this thing. I don't know how I have to handle this because it really hurts.

my problem is that I can't avoid this topic Marriage, I don't want him just for time pass.cant be OK without him and not even with him in this situation. deep inside I keep on feeling that am getting hurt even if I don't show him.

what should I do?

sometimes I think I should move on but the problem is that I can't even leave him. I can't think about any other person. I even tried but I got back to him because I don't like anyone other than my BF. I m so crazy about him, what am I supposed to do?

0|0
0|2

What Guys Said 2

• Well, it would be more helpful if you tell us what reasons he cites for not marrying you?

And what does he do for a living? Does he earn enough to support a family?

0|0
    0|0
    • Ya he have got a quite well influence on his family

he can make it if he wish to

he doesn't want to marry because ho thinks " he doesn't have feeling to get married"

it will spoil our love

love marriage are not successful and such type of things

• Well, I know it sounds harsh, but he's playing around with you.

He probably knows how addicted you are to him and he's just taking advantage of it. I don't think he's ever going to marry you. But then, this is just my personal opinion.

• Typical Pakistani girl...

• Love/Marriage is two way, even if either one of them aren't interested, it won't work out. I guess he has other plans or may be he isn't just ready for a marriage, so let him go, there are many guys out there, easy for me to say, but I know it isn't an easy option for you, but that's how life is, we don't get everything we want that easily, so to summarize, I'd say, move on. Good Luck!

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

No girls shared opinions.