I want to ask should I carry with my current affair?

i am a girl, mad in love with a guy. he loves me too but he is not willing to marry me. I tried my level best to convince him, but he doesn't want to discuss this thing. I don't know how I have to handle this because it really hurts.

my problem is that I can't avoid this topic Marriage, I don't want him just for time pass.cant be OK without him and not even with him in this situation. deep inside I keep on feeling that am getting hurt even if I don't show him.

what should I do?

sometimes I think I should move on but the problem is that I can't even leave him. I can't think about any other person. I even tried but I got back to him because I don't like anyone other than my BF. I m so crazy about him, what am I supposed to do?

What Guys Said 2

• Well, it would be more helpful if you tell us what reasons he cites for not marrying you?

And what does he do for a living? Does he earn enough to support a family?

• Ya he have got a quite well influence on his family

he can make it if he wish to

he doesn't want to marry because ho thinks " he doesn't have feeling to get married"

it will spoil our love

love marriage are not successful and such type of things

• Well, I know it sounds harsh, but he's playing around with you.

He probably knows how addicted you are to him and he's just taking advantage of it. I don't think he's ever going to marry you. But then, this is just my personal opinion.

• Typical Pakistani girl...

• Love/Marriage is two way, even if either one of them aren't interested, it won't work out. I guess he has other plans or may be he isn't just ready for a marriage, so let him go, there are many guys out there, easy for me to say, but I know it isn't an easy option for you, but that's how life is, we don't get everything we want that easily, so to summarize, I'd say, move on. Good Luck!

What Girls Said 0