What do you think of saving the first kiss for marriage?

If you have any other answers, feel free to post them.

• I think it is silly and it would be a deal-breaker
  • I think it's silly, but if my partner wanted it, I'd be cool with it
  • I already kissed someone, and I now regret not waiting
  • I like the idea, and I'm saving my first kiss for marriage
  • I haven't really thought about it.

Most Helpful Girl

• it's cute, it's sweet, and completely impractical

What Girls Said 6

• I think that that is completely ridiculous. Sex I can sort of understand, but kissing? Seriously? I can't even fathom why anyone would save kissing that long. (Maybe I just don't have enough self control!) (:

• i understand waiting to have sex for marriage, but I think saving for your first kiss for marriage is a bit ott. I only kiss someone if we're in a relationship.

• i think that if somebody wants to wait that it is there choice. I think it is cute and NOT silly it is there own choice :)

• I think sex is OK but a kiss? How can you marry someone without kissing them first?

• Saving sex for marriage I get, but just a kiss seems a bit strange but also at the same time really sweet. I don't think I could have done it though.

• completely agree... and planing to do so, because only the man with whom I am going to share my life with... deserves my first kisssss =)))))

What Guys Said 2

• why would anyone wait that long over a kiss

• I can appreciate that some people want to save sex until marriage, but kissing? That almost seems silly.