Is he growing on me, or do I really like him?

I see him usually once a week at church and youth group. It may seem weird because his brother and my sister are about to be engaged. Well, I'm kinda new at youth group so I don't talk to many people, I sometimes hang around with him. But when I do talk to people there, I glance around the room to see where he is. But when I see him, he glances over at me and then our eyes meet. And then I naturally smile, blah blah blah.

I honestly don't know if I like him or not. I asked for his number, we only texted a few times. :\

Anyways, I'm new to dating, I've never had a boyfriend, but I'm only a teenager so, I don't know if I sound stupid. If I do, I'm sorry. :)

Oh plus, I think about him a... LOT.

0|0
1|1

What Guys Said 1

• Sounds like you like him, only one way to find out if he feels the same, chat, flirt, get to know him etc...if he really likes you he will make his move

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• Sweetie if you're asking about it on this website, you're thinking about him enough to wonder a lot about his. You like him :). Just go with the flow, don't over think your own feelings and just enjoy spending time together. Enjoy the tummy butterflies :)

0|0
    0|0