How do I approach my boyfriend about marriage?

We have been dating for 2 years. I want him to commit to me and start a family. What should I say to him?

Most Helpful Girl

• First ask him what he thinks about getting married in a casual conversation almost joke about it..if he gives off a positive remark or comeback its a good thing. The sit him down a few days afte that or so and just explain what you feel. You may be shocked at what'll happen next =)

What Guys Said 2

• Here's an idea.. propose to him as YOUR the one that wants to get married.

If you can't do that, wait till he's ready for it instaid of trying to speed it up.

• How would I propose to him? Get him a ring? Propose that we go to the jewellery store and get me a ring? Buy him a nice dinner and ask?

• Thats for you to get creative with as far as I'm concerned.

My point to all of this was more of a "if he's ready, he'll propose" and untill he does, he's probably not ready.

• You should ask him where he sees your future going...it's a reasonable question at this point in your relationship.

What Girls Said 1

• I have the same problem.