Is it bad to want to be married so soon?

Girls- have you ever wanted to be married, to the point that you are looking at your future wedding dress, and want that perfect wedding? That you are looking at wedding magazines and going online looking for ways to improve thee wedding? Yeah, I'm young still, and not financially ready, but in my mind, I'm all set!

Most Helpful Guy

• It is a dream, and it is a nice dream to have. Your dream will come true someday, but not today, not tomorrow, and not next week. You have to wait. If you are not finaincially ready then you are only setting yourself up for misery.

You must understand that married couples must be able stand on their own two feet together and pay for their own expenses without help from parents. Also weddings can be expensive. At your age I can guess that you are a college student. If you are, then you need to graudate first so that you can start your future marriage with a carreer that will support you. You don't want to be married and only working part-time.

Plus have you even met Mr. Right yet? You can't do anything without finding Price Charmming first.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 6

• lol, I don't see anything worng with that. My boyfriend and I have been togetyher 10 months and we talk about marriage all the time. He has not proposed, but I find myself looking at weddign dresses and secretly thinking about things and people I would like to invite. It's normal for a lot of girls to think about getting married and fantasize about it, especially if you think you have found the right guy. So I think you're perfectly normail ;)

• me personaly getting married scars the crap out of me! but I have tunz of girlfriend who feel the same way you do! SO I'm sure its not a bad thing just make sure your ALL AROUND ready :)

• Well, it depends. Do you have a boyfriend or is this something you are just thinking about. Honestly, I don't see anything wrong with having dreams about it.

• That is one of the biggest things I think about! Most, if not all girls, have been thinking and planning the perfect wedding since they were five. I am constantly thinking of my future wedding and where I want it and who I want to invite and how everything will look. :) And I look at rings too!

• Ohh god I love wedding I have been planning it lol. but truly I'm not ready for it. But hey its never bad to daydream

• I'm the same way. You're not crazy. I think every girl dreams about that at some point in their life. I also don't think you're too young, I hope to be married by 24 or 25.