Anyone else feel like Good Luck Chuck?

You have sex with someone, you don't see them again .. and poof next thing you know, they are in a relationship and getting married, but your sitting there feeling like a social outcast or that you aren't good in bed..

Most Helpful Guy

• Your question is a little short so it is a little difficult to get a good feel for your personaliy but the first thing you wrote is "You have sex with somene..." If you are quickly jumping into bed with people you risk being labeled as easy and don't form relationships where people get to actually know you.

What Guys Said 1

• Id be happy to even have that lol I'm still a virgin. And that movie was so crude lol Dan fogler was hallarious though as stew.

What Girls Said 1

• Well being the age you are (which is the same age bracket as me). I would have thought that you would no that if you sleep with a guy when you first meet them their going to automatically think that you do it with every guy you meet. That's not a good start to form a relationship on. Sex is very intimate. Their probably thinking well I met her Friday night, so who did she have sex with Saturday night! hmm not a good thought. I have had a couple of one night stands but have known they were exactly that and I wouldn't dream of imagining taking or questioning it any further. As I wouldn't want to have a relationship with a guy that does that either.When I really like a guy I want his mind before his body. When we know each other and like each other then we will make love then get engaged then get married! and in some cases get divorced ha ha Don't you think?

• I should have explained more and emphasized that I am not talking first date first sex at all. I just meant it could a month in, it could be days, no matter how you gauge it, it just seemed the nature of the beast.