Why is she hurting me?

I have dated this girl for close to 5 months now and everything was fine between us.i never hurt her and always thought about her first when making decisions.I used her to bluff in my school.My friends always envy us when they see us and the whole school thinks we are the best couple.Bust just last friday,I called her in the night around 10 and head a male voice and when I questioned.She said,it was her boyfriend.She has promised me there's no way its gonna work us for the two of us.I just can't believe it.My heart is broken.Please she is proposing friendship.what do you think?

Most Helpful Girl

• I think it's really messed up that you two were dating for 5 months and then bam she has another boyfriend? That's cheating no matter how you look at it. I'm sorry that she did that. You deserve better. No matter how much you love her you have to realize it's not worth the pain and if she's done it once she'll do it again. As for being her friend that's ultimately up to you. I personally wouldn't but, you might want to.

What Girls Said 2

• maybe she wasnt the right girl for you try moving on and let it go maybe yall can still be friends

• i think you should maybe stay friends even though that maybe be difficult. look around there's bound to be plenty of other girls out there! good luck!

What Guys Said 2

• Mate, you've been dumped. Sorry.

she is proposing friendship.what do you think?

Young people are crap at breaking up, especially when they have never been dumped themselves, so have no idea of the emotion your going through. She said she want stay friend, because she honestly believes that this will help you get over being dumped. Reality is it just makes you comfussed as the what's really going on.

Why is she hurting me?

You will never know, unless you have magic telescope that looks inside ex-girlfriends heads. So stop trying work it out what her reason were, because you never will know, infact truth be told your ex has probably no idea why she dumped you. It something you can never know.

• You do NOT want to stay friends. Trust me, I recently tried that and it made things harder to deal with. You do not want her to be a constant reminder of your past together, otherwise you won't move on.