How much would you spend on a engagment ring?

How much and what size would you get exspect for your love? And when you do you know you are read?

Most Helpful Guy

• how much does a cracker jack box cost

• Lol you are amazing!

• lol I'm jk but a ring isn't something you want to be cheap on I would spend probably 20-40 thousand depending on my fiances at the time

What Guys Said 3

• I wouldn't get diamonds but probably a good gold band, all depends on the one I find, and I'd probably pick one up with the girl so we get similar ones or maybe a pair of the same ones

• Right now in my life probably 2000 and a 3/4 carat. Later in life 5000-10,000 and 1-3 carats.

• Whatever I can afford bitch

What Girls Said 2

• they say (whoever they is), the guy should spend 2 months salary on the ring

• They say a guy is supposed to spend 3 month's salary on an engagement ring.

I want a beautiful, diamond, white gold ring someday. :)

• lol no way

• Oh. I don't know how I heard of it but I know that's considered the norm. I expect my future husband to make as much, if not more, than I do. So he should be able to buy me a great ring. Not even that- he should want to.

• i would go with 20% of the income cause her parents are supposed to pay for the wedding so it would be a fair trade off