Anyone believe in vampires?

Are the vampires already exist or all of that myth and untrue ?

Most Helpful Girl

• I believe that there are people who BELIEVE they are vampires, or engage in some kind of blood play / vampirism fetish.

But there are also people who, intentionally or subconsciously, suck the energy right out of people. Those people are vampires of sorts, in that they thrive off another's life-force, essentially, and 'take' it without asking. These are what some call 'psychic vampires'. I think everyone knows someone who just seems to make them feel drained after spending time with them, like it requires so much energy and takes so much out of you, just to be in their presence. Most people like this, I think are unaware that they do this to people, haha. You might be one, of sorts, if being around people leaves you feeling refreshed and energized afterward. People who know they do this might be able to control it better, which can be good, because they can put forth the conscious effort NOT to 'feed' on someone's energy against their will, haha. OR others may use this negatively and take advantage of the 'power' they have over others, with or without consent, simply to achieve the 'high' that they're left with afterward.

But eh, leave it to me to get all metaphysical on everyone. =P

What Girls Said 11

• There's probably some weird ass people out there who have convinced themselves that they're vampires, but as far as GENUINE born that way vampires, that's a myth (in my opinion at least..)

• Yes I`m one myself :D

Of course its true just like santa :D:D:D

I wanna bite JD so bad

• thank you for your answer but I don't understand it

• I...am...a...vampire...comprende? :)))

chill just messing with you

I wanna bite Johnny depp so bad

• Yes and I also believe there are little leprechauns who leave gold coins under a pillows when we are sleeping... Seriously, of course there is no such thing as vampires!

• i think their COULD be, I mean, anything is possible! =)

• A girl could hope. >_<

BUT NOT LIKE TWILIGHT. Like True Blood. <3

• Vampires aren't real. Sorry

• no

• There are, they're just people who have a blood fetish

• I think a lot of things exist that we don't think...vampires included

• I don't. But I wish Edward Cullen were real.

• yes, I am a vampire...i suck people's blood and I cannot go out in the sun. I also hate warewolves, and I my brother is named edward cullen...

What Guys Said 4

• there are those f***ed up people that think they are vampires and drink blood. so I may not believe in vampires directly but I do however, believe in crazy people.

• everyone knows that vampires aren't real. It's the zombies you need to worry about.

• I don't believe that vampires do exist..

• Open to the possibility, actually...but that's it.