What did you learn in 2010?

What did you learn in 2010 that was important to you personal growth. I used to think that I could everything myself but this year I learned what is the point of living if you spend it all on your own. I decide to get around people with great personalities and who have similar outlooks too me. I will never again waste my time around d***heads like it did in high school.

Most Helpful Girl

• I learned that having a positive outlook on life leads to incredible opportunities, while having a negative outlook just leads to a downward spiral of bad things.

What Girls Said 3

• i learned life is a whole he'll lot easier if you just love yourself and stop caring what people think so much laugh a lot even wen your heart breaks have fun and do crazy things live life and just hav fun no mattr what it is (xcept for like bad stuff)

• I've learned that I am a very strong person and I am so proud of myself for that. I have learned to engage with my whole heart.

• How to live on my own

What Guys Said 1

• Interesting question. I'd have to say that I've become more focused in many aspects of my life such as academics and health. I've also learned that if you want something done, you have to go out and work at making it happen because it rarely falls into your lap.