Would you be willing to be with a girl who wants to save her first kiss for marriage?

What do you think?

Most Helpful Guy

• No, that idea is so stupendously stupid that I'm not even sure I could be 'just friends' with such a person.

What Guys Said 3

• Marry a girl I've never kissed? What moronic Disney fantasy is this girl trying to live out?

• leaving sex for marriage, yeah I'm fine with that. actually id prefer that.

now a kiss... No.

• What's next? no seeing each other until marriage? Maybe not even texting?

What Girls Said 4

• I actually know a guy through a friend who was like "I'm not going to kiss anybody till the day of my wedding" and he told his girlfriend and so of course she couldn't immediately dump him because it would make her look like a whore but within 3 weeks it was done for...

• You know I can understand not having sex until marriage (and even then that's only kind of) but first kiss? That's a little out there.

• I wouldn't, not because of the fact itself, but because it shows that the girl doesn't see the world for what it is and holds irrealistic views of love and relationships.

• rofl at sinful1620 :P Well, if she looked like Jessica Alba, would you reconsider?

Anyways, I'm CHristian so I'm saving sex for marriage. But kissing? Nah. By the way I'm a girl