I'm about to propose!!! need some ideas.

I was thinking maybe slip the ring on while she's sleeping.( we live together) you probably thinking what if she doesn't want to marry me lol. we talked about it already.

I could appreciate any good ideas quick! I have to do it by tonight. I'm taking her for a weekend at the Poconos afterward.

Thanks for your help

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't know if you know how to cook but you could make her a nice dinner and get a desert and when you serve desert you could do it then. If you don't know how to cook you could take her somewhere that maybe has a live band and see if you could get up and with band and do it then...

What Girls Said 8

• Awh! I say you should take her somewhere really romantic where you both met perhaps or where you had your first date and get down on one knee. Just do something that means something personal to both of you and she will really thank you for it :) Also, you may or may not know but it is traditional to ask her Dad's permisson as this shows you care. All the best! I'm sure you are so excited!

• I think put it on ask she sleeps is a cute idea because she obviously won't expect it. I think you should put it on her finger then hold her hand and gently wake her so she will realize what you did and then you can formally ask her and tell her how much she means to you!

Good luck!

• aww I lake your idea, but if she's a sleepy head and dosen't notice things in the morning it's not a great idea but is she's like me and notices things in the morning then she will love it. I would love it my boyfriend did that on our aniversarry. He already told me if he would propose that he would do it on our aniversary which is also his parents so it's really special to him

• it might fall off of her when she sleeps or she may not see it in the morning when she goes to wash if she's a sleepy head in the morning.

you should do it before she sleeps. if you can try going out somewhere to buy small fireworks, come back and then light them outside with her. while she's looking at the fireworks, put your arm around her/cuddle and sleep the ring on her finger half ninja but half obvious too.

• youtube.com/watch?v=I-l18QcUf94&playnext=1&list=PL5C24282F6A2516F0&index=9

try that :D

• Take her some where really nice and special. Maybe where you guys first met or sokething and tell her really sweet things and then at th perfect moment ask her (: I hope it goes good for you

• i'd love it if a guy takes me somewhere that is special to the 2 of us, preferably with as few people around as possible and propse. simple yet effective and very romantic.

• thats a lame idea... just do it the classic way

What Guys Said 2

• If it was me, I would pretend that I am fixing something (where you are on your knees, one knee whatever). Then tell her that you need her help, then just say, "here hold this" and put the ring in her hand. You could even pretend that you dropped something in between the couch cushions and tell her to help you look (on the side where you will place the ring) and have her find it.

Good luck man!

• ohmygod that's how my dad proposed to my mom Loll, he pretending to be fixing his car and asked her to get a film canister on the dashboard, and the ring was in it.

• I bet your mom liked it.

I think it's much more personal to be able to propose somewhere you will always remember. Your first house, favorite resturant (although I don't like to draw attention) or a location that the two visit often. This way, you can always remember the location or bring her back to the location on anniversaries.

• awww I like those ideas :]

• putting it on while she sleeps sounds so cool but she may want to experaince and remember the moment lol