Guys: How did you act prior to proposing to your girlfriend? Girls: How did your boyfriend's mood change before he proposed?

Simple as each question.

Guys: How did you act prior to proposing to your girlfriend? Did you fill your best guy friend in on it? How long in advance did you know that you were going to do it?

Girls: How did your boyfriend's mood change prior to proposing? Did you notice any differences? Also did his friends give you any little hints that something was to happen?

(If anyone else that hasn't been proposed to, has stories of friends and how their situation happened share that too please!) I'm just curious.

• As a guy: I was nervous and filled my guy friends in
  • As a guy: I didn't let anyone know, I kept it secret from everyone!
  • As a girl: My boyfriend's mood changed a lot!
  • As a girl: My boyfriend's mood did not change at all!

Most Helpful Guy

• I proposed on Thursday. I did ask on here for ideas. I was nervous, Not because I didn't want to marry her, It was just thinking wow that's it. Most people around us knew. Her mom , few very close friends. I thought about it for a whole year . We've been together for 4 years , off for one year.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 0