Will you go to hell?

If I'm a catholic and I have sex before I'm married, will I got immediately to hell?

Most Helpful Guy

• Not anymore. As of mid-day Monday God's official view on premarital sex changed.

Seriously, though, I think you have to reflect on whether you're really a Catholic or not. It could be that you've been raised within the church and so you want to live up to the standards. But if it isn't your belief system, then you aren't of the Catholic faith. On the other hand, if you do believe in those teachings, then you should follow them.

What Guys Said 1

• yes

What Girls Said 4

• Yes.

• no, as a catholic you get the chance to confess your sins to a priest if you truly feel guilty for them and you will be washed of all sins. and even if you didn't feel guilty, god recognizes the fact that you make mistakes.

• what is marriage? .in my point of view is some sort of compromise, where few people at the end can mantain. so if you're not hurting anyone .i don't think there's a problem, but if you feel bad about doing it .just don't do it

• No.

Not everything written in the Bible is true.

Not everything they say in the Church is true.

By the way, I'm Catholic too.