What did you have for Christmas dinner?

at my moms we had a huge turkey with stuffing, bread, vegg, mashed potatoes and some good beer. at my dads we had a huge juicy prime rib with pots, asparagus, etc. so delicious... family dinners are the best

Most Helpful Girl

• We went to my newly engaged sister's fiancĂ©e's parents' house around lunchtime (jeez, lots of possessive nouns) and had homemade crepe manicotti, meatballs, salad, cherry crumb pie, pumpkin roll, wine and water. Then later that night we went to Ruby Tuesday's which was surprisingly open haha.

My mom was unable to cook because we had some huge water contamination thing. Apparently, bacteria and dirt leaked into the water supply system so our whole area was told to not drink the water and shower in it sparingly. It's all cleared up now though.

• wow all of that sounds delicious! yum.. reading all these posts are getting me hungry! that sucks about the h20. that happened to my sis a couple years ago.. it was salmonela in the water even the resteraunts had to give bottled water instead. it was intense. glad its better now sheesh!

What Guys Said 1

What Girls Said 3

• Italian beef, cheesy hashbrowns, deviled eggs, cheese/salami/crackers, a sh*t ton of cookies, it was amazing. :)

• we don't have traditional foods

chicken, duck, potatoes,

• chicken and potatoes are great. never had duck.. heard it is very good and juicy

• christmas eve we had turkey, filling potatoes, green beans, and Christmas day we had potatoes, ham, corn, peas and a ton of Christmas cookies

• mmm that's great. we had a big turkey on winter solstice (dec 20) then prime rib christmas.. mmm ham sounds good right about now=)