Is it normal for girls to have more then one orgasm a night?

What about guys?

Most Helpful Guy

• Sure it is.

I know that Women experience orgasm in a different way than men do, and a lot (Not all) have an easy time having multiple orgasms in a night or session. Masturbation usually provides better results, as having to depend on another person to do what YOUR body needs for pleasure can end up being a dead end.

For men it's more difficult. The most orgasms I've had in a night (Night being from 6:00 until midnight, or some similar span of time) is 4, and by that time it was actually pretty painful. My muscles were sore and tired, and having them jar again and again like that made them feel like they were pulled or twisted. It can really hurt!

I'm sure there are guys who have done it more, though. Hope this answers your question!

What Guys Said 2

• It is possible and normal for some but not all women.

And for us guys, yes we can cum many times in a night but we do need at least a little break between the times we cum.

• Girls: yes

Guys: give us time

What Girls Said 7

• For girls if the sex is good hell yeah it is normal! Not to mention great! For guys sure if they can go a few times a night it is completely normal also if the sex is good!

• It's completely normal. It just means that you have a healthy sex drive. Guys and girls respond differently to orgasm. For men, there's a period where he is unable to maintain an erection after sex. It can last anywhere from 30 mins to hours. Women on the other hand may engage in sex and achieve another orgasm in a matter of minutes. But there's a threshold for men and women in which the amount of grinding, etc. makes their privates become hypersensitive or numb, preventing further orgasms. The key here is moderation.

• Yeah,

If your boyfriend/fiance/husband knows what he's doing.

Why are you complaining or thinking of this as a problem or something!?

• Not exactly the norm, but if you're quite the sensitive person, then yea... it happens.

• it's normal

• yes

• Of course in my opinion I think its normal because first its ur night and you can climax how much you want there's nothing odd about feelin good I mean you can do it a 100 times but it doesn't matter as long as ur happy.

Guys yes it normal 4 every1