How would you respond if a really good friend asked you to be her first kiss?

Self explanatory. The only factor that might be considered important is that I'm 25 and that the main reasons I'm asking him are:

1. I'm leaving the area and it would be two years at the earliest before I would see him again.

2. I love him (he doesn't know).

3. There aren't any other likely candidates in the near future and I would want my first kiss to be with someone special- sappy, I know, but what can I do?

I don't want to freak him out, so I'd appreciate any and all comments. Thanks!

Just so you know, no relationship would ensue from this encounter because a long distance relationship would never work in our situation. If anything were to happen, it would only take place two years from now, and I'm really not counting on that at all

What Guys Said 1

• Depends, really. I happen to bear a little attraction to each female friends I have, so I wouldn't mind. I would very much enjoy it, but they have boyfriends and that would be ... well, against my morals, so to speak. If neither of you aren't taken, you passed part one.

Do you know if he has any love interest? I assume he doesn't. There are two possibilities: either he freaks out or he would be delighted. Did you engage in more-than-friendly scenarios, like hugging for example?

And last, if you are looking for long-distance relationships, you should consider carefully if that's what you really want.

• Ok, well, he is not in a relationship and, as for the friendly thing... I'm pretty confused about that too. He gives me these monster hugs nearly every time he sees me, he kisses me on the cheek and forehead pretty frequently and he's always trying to tickle me or grab me around my waist. While you'd think this was obvious, I don't really know if he likes me or if he's just being friendly.

• Wait, the kiss or all the other stuff? By the way, thanks for answering and being so patient :)

• You said he has hugging you and kissing your cheeks/forehead... I really don't think I would do that as a sign of friendliness. I'd do that only to the girl(s) I like and my mother and my sister (I don't really have any, I wouldn't know xD)

What Girls Said 0