I don't know to marry her or not?

I have known a lady and then she told me that she had done sex before with a guy! So I don't know if a lady has made a sex before then that means that she is not stable and will cheat me in the future! So I don't know to marry her or not?

Most Helpful Guy

• Marisa makes a real good point I mean look at hosea and gomer man oh man do you love her? and if you do are you willing to go that far? that is real love to me any way but I think without knowledge of your culture or religious convictions that I see your point after all a virgin is very very highly valued in almost every culture but so is a virtuous and upright woman in ours, gomer was neither hosea purposed in his heart to love that woman and it worked out, do you love her enough to marry her and never leave her no matter what, will you give your life to her and only her? no matter how she turns out and still never leave her? she sounds like she knows your feelings about this and told you the truth about it this is a concern for her also and as far as being stable she is a woman bud they are solid as rocks when it comes to caring love nurturing kindness emotions nagging bitching crying jealousy and all the other vices that all of us including you are able to contain but it is up to you you are not going to get the answer you seek on the internet from some one that does not even know you or her and I can not judge this seemingly sweet girls character or her motives for wanting to marry you you have to go with what you know and if you think that you are stable enough to marry her then I think that if you both love each other very very much then you have a better than slim chance at making this thing work wishing you both all the best happiness joy love peace sadness tears children grand children soccer games long nights in the hospital more happiness old folks home and right back to god that made you all the time good and bad all the best times in your lives.

What Girls Said 2

• I'm not sure where you live or what culture...but generally if a woman has had sex in the past - prior to your relationship - that does not negate her from being marriage potential.

• Unless she has cheated in the past on you or someone else, I don't see any reason why you can't marry her, unless of coarse it is against your religion to marry a woman that is not a virgin.

What Guys Said 0