Is he ever?

Ok well my boyfriend and I have been dating for a couple of years and we have lived together for about a year already. We used to talk about getting married all the time and now.not so much. He still swears that he wants to marry me and that I am the one for him, but I guess I'm starting to wonder if he's no so sure because I'm still here sitting and waiting for him I guess. I mean I'm traditional so I want him to ask me, I don't bring it up to him because I don't want him to feel pressured, but come on.is this going anywhere?

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• just because he doesn't talk about it all the time doesn't mean he doesn't want to marry you anymore. he's told you before that he wants to, so he probably doesn't see why he needs to bring up all the time

• Personally if I were you I would thank my lucky stars he hasn't mentioned it and hope he never does. Marriage isn't all it's cracked up to be. That said if you want a man to do something you have to ask him. He probably still wants to marry you but seriously hasn't thought about officially asking you. We wonder what the heck is going on inside of men's heads and it is nothing. They don't think about stuff like we do. Just tell him how you feel. You don't want to be wasting your time if he isn't going to want the same level of commitment you do. I know you want him to take you out to some fancy dinner and then on some kind of beach walk under the moonlight and get on one knee and profess his never ending love for you and bust out a gigantic ring all on his own but that doesn't sound like it is going to happen. With men often times you have to ask for what you want.