I found a qoute.

Galations 3:28 says "There is neither Jew nor Greek, slave nor free, male nor female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus."

While there are a couple quotes in the bible indicating that man should lay next to man, what do you think about these words?

Do you think gays should be allowed? Or not?

( I personally believe all people should be able to love whom they wish to )

What Guys Said 2

• NOt that I'm an expert in the bible, but going by what I remember from listening to christian friends,I would say this quote refers to the fact that in the end, race and gender does not matter because everybody is connected to jesus. So by that token, as gender does not matter, why should sexuality? Of course, I'm not a christian, nor do I follow the belief that jesus came to save the world, so I'm sure christians interpret that quote differently. :D

• I agree, sexualality should not matter.

I am not christian or religious either.

I'm just wondering what the Religious fellows here think of the two quotes side by side.

• Alright, it's called a verse, my bad.

But yes, infact I have read the whole Bible.

It's not just muslims who do what you are saying, please, do not be racist like that,

And we weren't using the verse against the Bible. We were simply trying to see the fact that there are many different verses that contridict each other and how other people interprite them.

• Sweetie, am not being racist. its facts. the only 2 muslims that did not do that is my girlfriend and my best friend. lol.

yea I know, weird huh?

i lived in the middle east all my life, and I know how they act, think, eat, say, etc.

so when I say they always do that, then yes. they always do that. I was shocked that my best friend and my girlfriend did not do that. and I guess its because my girlfriend is half mexican half egyptian and she was born here.

• U know, I understand the fact that you are passionate about something so much, but that doesn't mean you misinterpret the bible.

neither Jew nor Greek, slave not free. As in we can all go to heaving and the kingdom of GOD based on our good acts not based on our culture.

where in the bible does it say that men should sleep next to one another.

and if the bible indicated that then y does it specifically say that sodomy, and homosexuals will go to hell.

Leviticus 20:13

If a man lies with a male as he lies with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination. They shall surely be put to death. Their blood shall be upon them.

• That quote is the one I mean't.

It states that man should not lay next to man as he does with a woman.

Then why does the Gelations quote say that it does not matter if you are male or female, you are all connected with Jesus.

So Sexuality shouldn't play a part, because it states that it doesn't matter if you're male or female.

• Connected with Jesus in the spirit, not a man connected to a man physically. it is very clear than none of us is touching Jesus right now since he died and resurected.

we are all connected to him spiritually.

but when a man is connected to another man sexually, they are condemed.

and sexuality plays a huge part in it. if you read the chaper ( FULL CHAPTER) of Leviticus 20. you will realize that lust by thought is adultry. and much much more.

• I did not mean we are connected to him physically.

I mean't if it states that gender and race does not matter, then sexual orientation can not really exist without a gender.

What Girls Said 0