What age would you get married at?

And how many years with your boyfriend/girlfriend before marriage?

Most Helpful Guy

• Age range: 25-35 (preferably; 35 being the year I hope I marry by)

Years with spouse: 2+ unless there is an exception where I feel a super strong bond/etc

~ ArtistBBoy

What Girls Said 9

• Iam 22 and getting married. We have been together since I was 14. We have been together 8 years. I think anything under 3 years should not be explored, as you need to grow with one another. Also if you haven't lived together yet, cause that's the hardest part...get to know each others' habits and lifestyles and make sure they well..mesh. But I cannot speak for you, only you will know it's right..if on your wedding day if it approaches you feel your making a mistake, then don't do it. Go with your instincts and basic intuition. Good luck!

• Preferably 4-6 years before marriage, marriage at 26. But I totally understand that this is something that cannot be timed. As long as we have about 3 years together, I think we'll be okay, no matter what age we get marrie.

• I'll be with mine for two years on valentine's day. We plan on getting married in 2012, the whole planning thing I'm staying away from right now because we both just started new jobs and want to figure out finances first. I'm a recent grad with 2 jobs in my field, so I'm a little too busy to plan the gushy crap, I want it simple and I just want to be married to him already ;)

For those who are 8 years in a relationship, ummm why? you should know if you want to be married or not.

• around 27-30. Because I don't want kids when I'm still in my twenties, and I don't want to be some kind of 45 year old having a kid then. I want to enjoy my twenties (:

• well I've spent 8-1/2 years with my current boyfriend I'm 26 now turning 27 this coming march.

and we still don't have plan to settle..

i want to marry at the age of 28 or 29 not more than 30

my boyfriend still don't have plan.

• Well, no way of knowing for sure, but ideally around 26 or at least after I've finished school and have a career.

How long before marriage? Two years at minimum. Actually, more like three, just to be on the safe side. Lol.

• i'll only get married when I have kids.

so, my answer would be whenever I have my 1st baby...with someone I love of course! otherwise I'll abort and not get married. but then again, I'd make sure that never happens in the first place.

• 25. Then we would take a 2 week long honeymoon in Australia before jetting back to the states and settling down in our temporary townhouse while we got our careers underway

• Two

What Guys Said 2

• haha I don't know if I'd ever get married, but I would wanna be married before I turn 30, I would wanna spend at least 2 years with her before I tie the knot.

• Hopefully before I'm 32. And I would like to be in a relationship for at least 2-3 years before getting married.