If you're just friends, why a marriage question?

OK so I was talking to this guy for about 4 months close to 5. We've never done anything physical but kiss, hold hands, snuggle. I've met his family and friends. He has a kid. of course with that comes baby mama. lol We stopped talking because he is trying to work out their relationship. And apologized to me. But still wants to remain friends.Then randomly after he asked if I were to get married. What does this mean?

Most Helpful Guy

• Really its awkward , really don't know why he said, you should ask to him, what he feel for you.

What Guys Said 2

• hey..seems like he has some confusions right now. May be sometimes he feels like as if his relationship with his wife/GF couldn't get better and he feels that he has a better chemistry with u. That question about marriage could be a genuine one but more possibilities are of that he is looking for something better in life.

Cant say surely. You better ask him.

Take care

• Because he has develop an interest in you, Do you believe friendship can lead to relationship? Is very simple, when bout of you have been kissing each what is the next thing you think will happen is to just sealed up the friendship and begin the normal range.

What Girls Said 1

• This guy has baggage. From what you say he seems like he is playing games

You don't need that in your life.