Proof of Planet X, proof of 2012? Is this a load of crap or is this real?

link

Begin at 41:56 end it at 46:43

Scroll down all the way until you see a video clip titled "2012 Doomsday Predictions happening write now"

And give me your views?

Evidence is supporting, so science cannot be questioned.

Most Helpful Guy

• Science is what humans created. Science is not always right...you can't lean in on what is only possible or what the human race says is possible. The Holy Bible is the real and only source of everlasting LIFE and information.

This may not all happen by 2012. I personally don't think it will..but I truly believe this will all occur with in the next 100 years. I really believe this will happen during our lifetime.

Our source of guidance, life, and information is all in the Holy Bible. God speaks truth and life. Jesus is the son of God, the creator of the heavens and the earth. Yes Jesus did warn us all in what will happen in the end...but this is for all humanity to understand. It's a warning. Really it's a warning to all those who have not excepted Christ.

Jesus also pointed out that we should not fear, Jesus has come to save us and he will do it for the last time when Revelation reveals its self.

Jesus will come to collect all those who believe in Him (The Rapture). The Bible says He will come like a theft in the night. He will come unexpectedly, but he will come for all those who believed in Him and He will save them from the destruction of all human race.

1 Thessalonians 5:2-4 (NIV) for you know very well that the day of the Lord will come like a thief in the night. 3 While people are saying, "Peace and safety," destruction will come on them suddenly, as labor pains on a pregnant woman, and they will not escape. 4 But you, brothers, are not in darkness so that this day should surprise you like a thief.

JESUS IS THE WAY, THE TRUTH, AND THE LIFE.

• wow, that was nice :D. I have never come across some-one who has held so much faith into Jesus before. Don't let anyone change the way you think and see things.

• I can't thank you enough. Little do you may realize but your helping me a lot :D

• You're very welcome!

What Guys Said 5

• If science cannot be questioned, then why does NASA disagree?

link

Seriously, this is getting ridiculous. I watched the section of the video you outlined, and it is absolute sh*t. Basically what they are saying is that because there have been previous asteroid and/or comet impacts, and because the Oort Cloud exists, and because there is a theory about the Nemesis star which has no real proof to it, we will be hit by a comet in 2012? None of those even directly relate to each other! And much of their "proof" are news or wikipedia articles that are taken completely out of context. Yes, there are meteorite impacts, many of them are about the size of a pebble, most don't even make it to the ground, this is an everyday occurrence, not proof of impending doom!

Yes, there have been larger impacts, some of them were even extinction level events, and yes, there is, has been, and always will be a danger of another one. That is why there are ongoing projects to map out every single object in the solar system large enough to cause something like that, and they have found nothing that is going to have more than a 1 in 100 chance of hitting the earth, and that isn't for at least another 30 years.

As for "Nemesis", the proposed companion star, it is merely a hypothesis with no real proof of existence. Even if it did exist, the hypothesis states that it would be at least 1.5 light years away, much to far away to make any sort of difference in time for 2012. It would need to get close enough to cause a massive disturbance in the Oort cloud, and then there would have to be enough time for a Comet to reach earth. Even if the hypothesis happened to be correct, there is simply no way it could happen by the end of 2012. Even if there was a disturbance caused by "Nemesis", there is no guarantee of an impact on earth, just marginally increased probabilities.

So, tl;dr 2012 end of the world theories are alarmist bullsh*t with no basis in scientific theory.

• "Evidence is supporting, so science cannot be questioned."

You linked me to a christian site... try again.

• religion scaring people again

• LOL if that's the case then people must get scared pretty easily

• Lol. Don't worry about 2012, be excited about 2014.

• could be. I wasn't sure hell was real till I found it.

• You haven't out yet. When we die, we will find out

• no... believe me I've found it. now I just gotta think of a painless way to die

What Girls Said 4

• LOL, science is always questioned, regardless of "evidence". Anyway, don't worry about it, it has no basis in reality.

• the video of real ghost attack people on camera scared me :(

• tis a load of crap imo

• I freaking hope not.