Is he really busy or just not interested?

i'm dating a guy who

1. is always busy

2. is generally not into labels so I assume that's why he's never referred to me as him girlfriend (not that I have) when introducing me to his friends (and not that I've asked or refered to him as mine too)

3. never invited me over to his place but come to mine like 6 times already

4. when he spends the night(only weekends) he always has had to do some "work" the next saturday/sunday

5. tonight he kept making remarks like "if I'm ever to do such a thing as get married" or "marriage is such a sticky thing" etc...

6. last week when we were coming from his colleague's place, he said that broke up with his ex (who fine was much older and has a little boy) because they aren't at the same places in their lives... since she's needing more stability and such.

Should I just get a clue? Should I leave before he breaks my heart?

What Guys Said 1

• Well, what he's telling you is saying a lot more than you think. I'll just give you a quick rundown of the thoughts that popped into my head when I read your list:

1. He's always busy. Just because someone is busy with work or something doesn't mean he can't go out of his way to spend time with a girl he's really into

2. He's not into labels. He doesn't like the attachment of being in a relationship, just the benefits.

3. You've never been invited to his place. He wants to keep his own things private, which means he has a hard time trusting and sharing with other people.

4. He spends the night but then has to jet the next morning. WTF? You can't spend more than just a night at a time with a girl you're dating? Right...

5. The marriage remarks. He looks down on marriage and the commitment and fidelity that goes with it.

6. He and his Ex weren't at the same place in their lives. She needed a mature, responsible, committed man. And he broke up with her. Should tell you what you need to know.

I'm not sure what you're looking for in a man and relationship. If you're okay with what he's bringing to the table, then great. If not... you're better off searching elsewhere.

Whatever you choose to do, I wish you the best of luck :)

What Girls Said 1

• yeah, it doesn't sound like he's into relationships. it sounds like he's more into finding a companion rather than a gf