Me and him will never be together, why can't I get him out of my head?

When I was 14 I met this guy and we had a one night stand. A month went by and I found out he was trying to track me down, so we ended up getting together and from there we started dating for a year. He was 8 years older so there was a lot of issues with our relationship so I ended it. A year or so later I was having a bad day so we got together and hung out and he confessed that he still loved me and wanted to be with me, but I had a boyfriend so I told him it wouldn't work. It's been 2 years or more and a few weeks ago I ran into him on an old MSN account, we started talking and it brought back all these old feelings, and new feelings and I realized how badly I wanted to have a relationship with him now that I'm older and he's more secure. After a few days of talking I realized that he just wasn't the one for me, and that he was an ex for a reason. In the 3 years we have been broken up I have gotten engaged and had a beautiful baby boy. When I told him I had a child he lost all interest, said maybe one or two sentences and just left. He hasn't talked to me since and I doubt he will again any time soon if at all, but I can't get him off my mind. I don't understand why. What can I do to get it through my head that I don't want to be with him, and that he isn't worth a second thought. Sorry this is so long I'm just so confused.

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Girls Said 1

What Guys Said 0

• Focus more on living life instead of setting yourself up for heart break!

You are hurting yourself more than he did. Put all your attention on your beautiful baby boy and

make sure you raise him not to be like your ex. You have a great blessing in your life in the future let him see that you can make decisions that will not hurt you or him. Don't allow unloving people in y'all's life! GOD BLESS AND YOUR BABY!

Be the first guy to share opinion!

Earn 1 extra Xper Point for being the first!!