What's wrong with these people?

These people are telling me to get a life but I have one I'm living it. I am going to be gold farming like crazy, RMT! When I am rich none of them will get any of my money not a damn dime. People are so judgmental like some guy told me that the chick that is a hot lvl 87 warrior was just a fat guy leading me on. but nobody lies about that stuff online seriously, and what's wrong with being over weight? I am going to hit the gym the second I'm rich but it doesn't matter what I am its what I look like my character is so bad ass THAT'S what I am on the inside. Nobody understands... How do I get people to stop being judgmental and evil because I want them to attend my wedding I'm about to propose to this girl but I don't have enough gold to buy the ring. How do I break it to them that they are all just a bunch losers that can't understand true love I would like to not be anonymous but then my friend will know that I was talking about him behind his back. America is going downhill if people are going to stay this rude.

Most Helpful Guy

• You do realize, RMT is outsourced in China using proxy servers, and the guys who make all the money run reputable sites and have actual connections to Chinese Gold Farms. Each farm can range from 10-50 computers all at work farming gold for 12 hours a day... while you have one.

These farmers contact the reliable websites who will buy their gold for dirt cheap, and the websites sell that gold to the consumer. The market is not only cornered, but gaming companies are now cracking down on gold farmers and locking accounts.

The barriers to entry are extreme, needless to say you are in over your head. But you won't listen to me, you have a dream. A dream that will end in you being one of the biggest losers ever. Don't take my word for it, 10 years from now you will know it for a fact.

• Dude I can't give up now I have been paying for this for 50 dollars a month for over 3 years I have gotta make up for the college fund I have taken out of. I have an undying will power that all of china can not beat.

• I said what I had to say. You can keep making wise ass excuses so I'm not gonna bother.

• Well you can't just expect me to give up my girlfriend can you?

What Girls Said 2

• this is hillarious except that most gold farmers are outsourced to sweatshops in 3rd world countries and they def don't even get enough to eat to even be able to get fat.

• ... I question if you talk about this wedding in real life, it you are, it makes sense as to why no one understands...

What Guys Said 2

• If you feel your enjoying your self, and living your life to the fullest, then you do have a life, hope you understand what I mean.

• THANK YOU someone understands the meaning of life. But how do I get them to stop being fussy?

• You can't, I'm sorry but you really can't, in my life I also play a lot of video games, Warhammer at the moment, and I want to be to be a police officer. My family and friends always say "Get all of your GCSE's and you can be rich", but I just want to be a police officer, and not many people can really understand that. You just have to not bother with the insults, and judgement, as it's your life, and not theirs, everyones view of living life is different.

• Wait a second are you talking about a video game or are you actually going to be a real gold farmer, both will get you no where in life. Get a real job simple as that.