Is he thinking about proposing?

The other day my boyfriend (31) and I (23) were walking in the mall, and passed a jewelry store...to which he said "Thats what we should do, pick out a diamond ring".. to which I jokingly replied "Why? I thought you werent interested in that kind of thing for another 2 years"..and he said " maybe I'm feeling impulsive". We laughed and kept walking...then he asked "If I asked you to marry me, what would you say"?

We will have been together or a year in July...could he be seriously considering it, or was it a hypothetical kind of thing?

What Guys Said 1

• I don't know. He could be considering it or he could be thinking hypothetically. It's a 50/50 situation. All I know is that he seems very interested in you enough to be thinking about marriage, which is a a very good thing. Just keep your relationship with him at the rate it's going. You two seem to be in a very good place right now. I think marriage is in the cards pretty soon though. Hope my advice helps and best of luck!

What Girls Said 0