I am getting married in 2 months and now I feel like I don't want to do this, advice?

i am going to be married in 2 months and as days are passing by I feel like I don't want to do this.i am not feeling comfortable about me going in to different family.dealing with new people.i just feel like running away and avoiding all this.what should I do to over come this?

Most Helpful Girl

• Everything is scary, but what's scarier: meeting new people and doing something new, or losing the love of your life? You have to decide how important HE is to you. If you love him, that's all you need. He will get you through all of these scary changes.

What Guys Said 3

• You are not mature for marriage. The way you feel is one of the symptoms of a lady who is not emotionally ripe for marriage. Another example is a girl who cries on her wedding day, especially as she is about to leave with her husband. As your wedding day approaches, you should be filled with excitement and joy, that your close friends would wish that they were in your place. I do not advise you to go ahead yet, not for a couple of months, if not years.

• You could probably talk to your bf and tell him how you feel and then ask if you could take it slow and meet everybody before wedding or postpone it until you feel ready

• DONT DO IT

What Girls Said 2

• "Cold feet" ARE completely normal, but you should NEVER do something your not ready for...it could ruin the marriage before it starts. Take that girls weekend, have a blast! Get buck wild and go crazy! If you feel better after, it WAS just jitters. If it still feels wrong, your gut doesn't lie...

• you're just getting cold feet, it's normal

get 2 of your best girl friends and go away for the weekend. no wedding talk though!