Popcorn with Olive oil?

Well Sometimes I like to spray my popcorn at home with olive oil because the butter in the packet does nothing and it is very dry. Do you think it would be a good idea if at movie theaters they had the option of spraying olive oil on popcorn instead of flooding it with butter and if so do you know where I could suggest this idea because it would be nice to have healthier options?

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 3

• Calling popcorn covered in olive oil healthy Is comparable to calling a deep-fried banana healthy.

Still, maybe if there are more people like you then you have a plausible business proposal.

• Lol.

• Whats so funny about that?

• I've just never thought about it before. Popcorn's never seemed dry to me. I think movie theaters would do the cheapest they could get away with.

• Most theaters use butter flavored oil, not butter. I'm not sure what kind, but I think it's coconut.

What Girls Said 3

• It would be a great idea since it's healthier and probably like suggesting it to your local movie theater to the manger would probably be the best place to give the idea to.

• Yes, plus it is much healthier! I enjoy putting Olive Oil(EVOO) on my foods, I also use it as a salad dressing because I'm only fond of vinaigrettes and olive oil, not creamy stuff.

I think they should have that option definitely!

• definitely healthier