Is his marriage happy if he is having an affair?

We talk everyday sometime even more. He calls me late at night to tell me he is looking at my picture. We of course have sex, but we spend more time just being intimate (kissing, Hugging, a bit more) He says he really just likes being with me even if it is just working. (We work together a couple of times a month - he tries to make it more often. He claims to have an OK marriage and does not talk about it much. I just wonder can his marriage be good if we are so close physically and emotionally for so long?

Most Helpful Girl

• Sounds like something I just finally got out of. except my guy had a girlfriend and for 3 years off and on we had slept together and he would say the same things your guy would say but we did not do a lot of hugging and kissin though but we went out a few times, good chemistry and I was hopin he would eventually leave her for me but he never intended too and I just realized and I did ask him if he was happy with her because then why he kept cheatin and seeing me and he was like yes he is happy and also he never erally would talk about her either. Why aren't they, right? because they are happy with there #1 and we are there sideline good time and regardless of how much yall connect, he is still with her because he connects more with her. Plus they have history. So yes he is hon altho you don't want to believe it like me and you would think somethin is lacking there if they are with us but the truth of the matter is He wants to have his cake and eat it too. Men like this don't plan to leave, they plan to play and still go home to there #1. Why have half of him when you deserve a man that will give you all? Your getting the short end of the stick yet you are hopin if you'll be a little more patient that he will come to his senses and be with you only. NOPE. Your kidding yourself and I was just like you and when I had enough, I was done.

What Guys Said 1

• Honestly, I think it's possible to have a good marriage and yet still need this kind of thing in your life. A marriage may need to work for several reasons... kids, financial responsibilities, maybe their spouse is just a really good friend/roommate. That being said... he may be craving the attention, the freedom, and the desire you show him, that his wife is unlikely showing him anymore. You fit that role, and thus are very desirable for that purpose. You're probably very fun, and you find him attractive... and more importantly you SHOW him.

The down side to this (if you want to see it that way), is that if he's likely "ok" in his marriage, he's probably not looking to leave her... so your relationship is probably right at the furthest it will easily go. I recommend you enjoy it while it is what it is, but don't start pushing too much if you get attached and don't want to be hurt. All the same... I wish you the best of luck!

What Girls Said 2

• I can't believe you're busy destroying a marriage and you don't even seem to care. I hope karma gets to you.

• He may not be completely happy with his marriage, but that doesn't mean he will leave his wife.

If he really was unhappy about his marriage he would be divorced, moved out, separated etc.

I think that someone who will cheat on someone with you, will cheat on you eventually too.