Should I break up with him or will the feelings for the other fade?

OK, so me and my boyfriend have been going out for three months on April 2 and we are getting engaged, and I've been talking to one of my guy friends who ii used to have a crush on, and the feelings for him are starting to resurface, but the problem is we are both in a relationship and he knew I used to like him but, I Haven't told him that I'm starting to like him again... I don't know what to do. I mean my relationship is starting to get boring, and I feel like being with my guy friend would be a great thing, but I don't know if he will like me back, but I'm wanting to ask him if he wants to be FWBs, but since we are both in a relationship, I'm putting that feeling aside, for now. so any advice on what I should do?

all advice appreciated!

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• It does not take Einstein to figure out that you are not in love with your current boyfriend. What I do recommend is that you are upfront with this former crush and figure out if he has any feelings for you. If he does... End your current relationship and give your former crush a chance. Otherwise, try to fix things with your current boyfriend or end the relationship.