How to make it the night she'll never forgot?

I been thinking about proposing to my girlfriend of 7 years (haven't got the ring yet). Her birthday is coming up (she's turning 25) and do you think I should do it on her bday? How to make it the night she'll never forget?

Most Helpful Girl

• um I know you love der dearlyyyyy but hun just you proposing to her is a night she will never forget.but your a big sweetheart for saying this but go to a place she always talks about going that she never has gotten to go.im not much of an idea person bit id be damn happy if any guy proposed to me that I loved, anywhere any place. I mean sometimes it doesn't have to be from the depths of your heart.do it somewhere where you guys are alone though because then it most likely will make it better.instead of at a restaruant I mean ? you know I hope you guys have the best marraige and its forever! blessings to you and your babies (?maybe:)

What Girls Said 3

• awhhhh bless :)

honestly just asking her is going to make in memorable to her, but if you really need ideas on what to do, find out from her friends where some spots she really likes, mabey she's mentioned a few places to you in the past?. mabey its the first place you met? kissed? somewhere special for both of you :)

try asking her one on one tho not in the middle of somewhere all crowded make it personal to you both :),

good luck to the both of you.

• It will be a night she will never forget what ever way you decide to do it.

If someone would propose to me, I don't want the whole production number with a lot of preparations and acting. it gets really corny and embarrasing if you tell other people about it. Just make sure it is unexpected, like after a dinner, put the ring in the dessert, so when she bites she'll be surprised. Something like that.

• She'll never forget choking and almost dying because some idiot placed a ring in her cheesecake!

• i would take her to the mountains, if she is that kindof girl.i would spend most of the day with her(her birthday). and at night go out to a park or a lookout and lay under the stars for a while. just make it spontaneous. but just belive she's gunna love it nomatter what you do =)

What Guys Said 2

• Yes, what better time than a major birthday like the 25th? I wouldn't necessarily make it at night.why not take her away someplace for the whole day or longer, someplace she has always wanted to go but wouldn't have gone on her own? Of course it will be a surprise!

• Have you spoket about marriage yet? The right time is when you both know you are going to propose but all she does not know is the date.