Anyone think marriage isn't for them?

Does anyone ever get in a relationship for awhile and think that person is the one they will marry, then you begin finding yourself very attracted, even falling in love with a lot other people and think to yourself I don't even think I can stay loyal for a very long time, let alone marry? Is there something wrong with me or does anyone else find themselves constantly falling for other people and ruining their current relationships? I just love novelty,newness, and love that butterflies in my stomach feeling--its so addicting!

Most Helpful Girl

• To me, that's sounds like a problem which could become even more frequent and worse in the future. But to a certain point, I can totally agree with it. When I find myself being attracted to someone, it usually lasts for a day and the feeling's gone. When I'm in a relationship and I get into a small fight, for some reason I just don't to put up with it and we break it off. Not right off the bat but I distance myself from that point and tell him I want to call it off. And even though I felt as if he was really great for me, when that time comes, I lose all interest. I don't want to marry in the future nor do I want children, but who knows. I know why I'm sort of feeling this way though. My whole entire family has a history of divorcing, unhealthy marriages, cousins with issues so yeah... Having a family isn't for me. Boo~ xP

What Girls Said 2

• I mean, sometimes its too early to think about marriage. You're 18-24, its normal to feel that way, that you don't want to marry yet, that you're attracted to many people, etc. Well the part about ruining current relationships might be a bad thing. I mean if you are so easily swayed by other girls, maybe you should tell your girlfriends straight out that you are just dating casually and not in a relationship, because at least you don't break their heart by breaking the relationship later. at least they have some forewarning. I don't feel as easy to fall in love with new people as you do, but if there's something that's better than my current boyfriend, like if someone else understands me better, and does more with me, shares interests, likes to talk to me etc, then I might start being attracted to them more too. for me its not novelty its just if someone does something better.

• I know that I will never get married. It's not in my nature.

What Guys Said 1

• Well I don't get into relationships, but I don't know if marriage is for me or not. It could be me having trouble being intimate with people, but I just have so many thoughts on marriage which don't help the issue out for me. I mean, it's not like I sit around and think about it. But I do consider to myself "Assuming I can get into a relationship, make it last a long time, feel comfortable with a person...do I really want to get married? Why do we need to? I have no interest in following the cookie cutter life plan that everyone pressures everyone else into living, so do I really need a wife? I'm not interested in kids, I'm not interested in a life partner, and as selfish as it sounds I'm only interested in me and doing the things I want to do right now."

So yeah, I don't know if I'll ever get married or not. But if the choice I could make at this very second would be the final verdict, then I'd never get married.