When drunk, why do guys say they don't want to be with you?

I've been with him for 10 years and we just started living with his mother in another place and he turned evil like he said he don't want to be with me and we have 3 children

Most Helpful Guy

• Because they're, I don't know, drunk? People say and do stuff they don't mean when they're in that state.

What Guys Said 2

• That's not "guys" - that's YOUR guy.

10 years is a long time to be with someone. Most people don't make it that long. I guess he's over it.

• Part of him doesn't want to be with you.

What Girls Said 3

• Ooh O_O That's not good. It really isn't drunk - when my boys drunk he proposes. Oh that's so sad. Maybe try put the spark back in your relationship? But it pretty much sounds like it's over :(

• Um...Ā«started living with his motherĀ» bugs me. Is she talking sh*t behind your back? Maybe is a son to his mom ...You know,step mother could act evil when she wants.

• People can't control what they say when they are drunk so that's it he said it...he means it