Guys, what are you thinking when you go with a girl to a wedding?

Does being at a wedding make you think about marriage yourself? Would you only ask a girl to go with you if you were serious about your relationship with her? Or is it not a big deal?

What goes through your head when you're at a wedding?

Most Helpful Guy

• Do I think about marriage? No. I think I can safely say I don't ever think about marriage.

"Would you only ask a girl to go with you if you were serious about your relationship with her?"

No, I'd ask a girl to go with me if I needed a date and I knew she could behave herself and get on reasonably well with the people there. It's not a first-date thing, obviously. But I could ask a girl I wasn't serious about, sure.

What goes through my head... who's there, who haven't I spoken to in a while, who's hot, which of the bridesmaids would I bang, or have I banged before this? How drunk are we going to get? Do I have to be anywhere tomorrow, or can I pass out hungover for a few hours?

What Guys Said 4

• I would take even a friend to a wedding. And it didn't make me feel about wedding last time. But it is probable that I would next time I guess.

• off-course not. does it for you?

we'll think of marriage because of every reasons to get married but not this.

• It doesn't always make me think of it. It isn't a big deal. I just think of the food...

• I think they look happy & hope they stay happy. Other then that I'm so bored & can't wait to leave.

What Girls Said 1

• I`ll answer as a girl and as a guy.

GUY thought

Not always if at all.

No, they could ask any girl to go with them but she would have to be a good friend of theirs or someone they`re atracted to or someone they like as a friend/potential mate.

Not a big deal tbh.

GIRL thought

Sometimes, not always.

I would ask a guy friend to go with me just as a friend, not a big deal.

I think mmm what nice food they`re serving, the waiters look/serve well, the outfits everyone is wearing are nice and it`s a nice/shabby place.