Where can I find a good guy?

I mean seriously all the guys that I meet in clubs and bars are jerks that only text you to have sex. I want someone nice to go for a coffee or sth. Where should I get one? Is there a shop that sells them? :D

Most Helpful Girl

• We need to find a meeting point, you know :D good girls & the good guys because they keep looking for each others quite long ;)

What Guys Said 1

• I don't know. I can only speak for myself. The only public places I stop are at the park, the library, coffee shops, and restaurants. I walk / bike around a lot so you could always accost me on the street. I'm not interested in kids or marriage though.

What Girls Said 1

• Hah yeah, it's like toys r' us, but guys r' us :) Lol jk, but it'd be cool if there was like a hidden place, that led to them. Maybe the Bermuda Triangleis the key! And people supposedly "disappear" but really, they don't come back, because it is sheer paradise.