All of you married/engaged folks, who proposed, the girl or guy?

Just curious. Also how long had you been together?

• He proposed.
    22% (42)20% (21)21% (63)Vote
  • She proposed.
    1% (2)7% (8)3% (10)Vote
  • I'd like to see the results
    77% (149)73% (78)76% (227)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
10|5

Most Helpful Guy

• We shered the 'work':

We were acquaintancies first (I proposed) , then friends (she proposed) then dated (it came naturally) then fiancees (she proposed) then married (her parents insisted)

0|0
    2|1

What Guys Said 4

• I proposed...and we'v been together since 5 years...

3|0
    0|0
  • Lmfao at the results! Damn, there are a lot of unmarried/single people on here. Makes sense. :P

3|1
    0|0
    • Not a lot of reason for married people to be on here... atleast, not as much as unmarried people you know

• Show All
    • why is that?

• If you're asking why it makes sense, it's because not many married people have a reason to go to GAG. Most GAGers joined because they needed advice on a girl or boy (usually a crush). At least, I'm pretty sure that's why most GAGers joined.

• We had been dating about a year when I proposed although secretly I wanted to from day one.

0|0
    0|0
  • She purposed

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 10

• Ive had two guys propose. One was for a year of dating. The second was for two years dating.

But, neither worked out. ha ha crazy! eventually, I will find the right one though. :)

who knows? maybe I have.. haha

0|0
    0|0
  • we both kind of proposed together lol.. he made it official but we were both just talking about it one day.. and it's been about a year (:

0|0
    0|0
  • Hi my babe proposed to me about 7yrs ago and we have been together for 10 yrs

4|0
    0|0
  • My wonderful honey proposed to me, after being together 9 months :). We have now been together over a year and plan on a long engagement.

0|0
    0|0
  • We'd been dating for a year and three months, but we knew all along that we were meant for each other.

0|0
    0|0
  • love the poll option C. great poll

0|0
    0|0
  • he proposed..with sunflowers..(I hate roses..n he knew dat..)..we were together for 4 years..broke off last july..

0|0
    0|0
  • 2 and a half years

1|0
    1|0
  • He did.

0|0
    0|0
  • He did, 2 months.

0|0
    0|0