Ever think of marriage?

Serious question ! do you want to get married? if yes, why? if not, why? and what type of person you are looking for as your wedded husband or wife?

Honestly I do think of marriage. I want to get married with the man I love and he loves me too. Together being respectful, supportive,caring,honest and true.

Most Helpful Guy

• God, how incredibly boring and predictable.

What do you want on your tombstone dear? "Was a good mother and loving wife"?

Barf, how trivial. How utterly banal and worthless and played-out.

What Guys Said 4

• i use to def think I did wanna get married, but not so sure now as I am always thinking about wanting to sleep with the next girl. marriage is not right for everyone. its nice to think of the one and fair tale stuff...but with divorce rate over fifty percent and infidelity everywhere you look...marriage has lost a lot of its lure.

• no at least not right now. I see a lot of people my age getting married. its as if it almost became a trend. making it become pretty much meaningless in my mind. nowadays there's people thatll get married 3-4 times. my uncles on his 3rd marriage.

if I got married and ended up divorced, I wouldn't ever get married again

• Yeah, because spending the rest of my life with a girl I love would be amazing. I don't have a person I'm looking for. I'm not really looking because I don't have any confidence and I think I'm fugly. Marriage is just a fantasy/dream for me.

• maybe one day but I don't know

What Girls Said 4

• I honestly do not care care about marriage. I've seen people divorce after 6 months and others after 35 years. I don't understand why a piece of paper, and a ring makes people so happy. I could happily live with my partner without being married. I have felt this way since I knew what marriage was and my mom thinks I'm crazy, but it's my opinion. You don't need to be married to be truly happy.

• Like most girls, I've always dreamed of finding a wonderful guy and marrying him. I would love to get married someday, but only if I know for sure that I've found someone I wanted to spend the rest of my life with.

As much as I'd love to get married someday, it's also not a necessity for me. If the man of my dreams was deadset against marriage, then I wouldn't leave him over it. That would defeat the purpose of wanting to get married to begin with. And this is where I think a lot of girls go wrong.

• my friend and I were talking about this the other day, and we both like the idea of marriage, but we don;t know if we would go through with it..

• Ofcourse I do :) I want to get married & raise happy kids. I just broke up with the man I thought is the love of my life. We were thinking marriage & kids but he turned out to be a real jerk. Anyway, I want a gentleman who respects me. He has to love, care, support & cherish me. I want him intelligent, ambitious & knows how to delicately handle me because I'm very sensitive & kind. I want to find the right one for me, do you think I will?

• Why the rudeness?

• you're an idiot CJWRIGHT79 ! don't worry knowmeyourself. I love your opinion I think it's great.

• LOVE you girls <3 <3 <3