What are some good bands? (Please read details)

I'm really into Alter Bridge right now. I also like bands like Breaking Benjamin and Metallica. I'm not a fan of a lot of screaming but I don't mind it if it's just every so often. I really like heavy riffs and good (I mean really good) guitarists. I know, I'm kind of picky :P

Does anyone have any suggestions?

thanks for all of the answers everyone! I liked a good few of the bands that ya'll suggested. I definately liked some of Avenged Sevenfold's stuff. A Day to Rememeber and Atreyu had some stuff that I liked too. Again, thank you for all of your suggestion! I listened to a couple of songs by all of the bands ya'll suggested :)

Most Helpful Guy

• Allele,32 Leaves,Pop Evil,Lazarus A.D,

What Girls Said 3

• Some Avenged sevenfold songs are really good. You have to pick and choose, because some are screamo...xD...The same goes for Bullet for my valentine. The new stuff from skillet is awesome their awke CD...:D. Three days grace are really good, Some chevelle songs, like The Red. =) and hmmmmm...a few Atreyu songs...Shinedown...and yeah! :D...Let me know if you need anymore...=)

• the strokes-but they have some really happy songs with simple guitar work,but most of the stuff is f***in amzing.try vision of division,juicebox,reptilia,heart in a cage,ize of the world

• cheack Out The Band Red they are really good.Stone temple pilots,Sevendust,red hot chilli peppers.

What Guys Said 4

• I'm sure you've probably heard a lot of these but I'll just start listing off some of the ones I listen to: 10 years, 12 stones, Adema, Chevelle, CKY, the damned things, Danko Jones, Depswa, Dope, Eighteen Visions, Element Eighty, Evans Blue, Mastadon, Operator, Sixx AM, Slash's new record, Taproot, Turbonegro,Volbeat. Give those a listen and I'm sure you'll find at least one you like.

• If you're into Breaking Benjamin I would recommend Three Days Grace, Theory of a Deadman, 10 Years and Shinedown.

A band I'd recommend above all of them though would be And So I Watch You From Afar, they're an instrumental band, but produce some truly epic rock songs. Here's just a taste link

• There's this band, I recently heard of. I think its called something with Stone? Oh ya, the Rolling Stones!

• Bullet for my Valentine

A Day To Remember - a little more screamish but its tolerable

and Killswitch Engage