Do any other men plan on leaving the country to find a more traditional wife?

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm contemplating leaving the U.S. However,I'm not sure where I should live. The majority of attractive women in the U.S. only want to be with a man with a big penis and lots of money. The women in this country are spoiled and its hard to find an attractive woman with a big heart who isn't so superficial and greedy and selfish.

• sad but true they do exist but here its going to take you a lot longer to find a girl and who has time for that

What Girls Said 2

• well where would you go?not europe-the girls here are pretty slutty,i mean I plan on staying a virgin till marriage but holy sh*t am I a ''mouth'' as shaun said,and I don't cook or clean and I don't plan on doing whatever a ''man'' says I should do,those are pretty much the 2 versions of girls here sluts&feminists,and Asians are really not conservative any more and are starting to catch up with the rest of the girls so that's out of the question.i suggest you start being realistic,and realize that women do what they want,and what they want is not serving someone,or you should get,like,a doll or robot or something.

• no I don't think I'm being unrealistic and I have a few friends from china that said women are still very much not like american women and most wait till marriage, maybe japan or mexico many places in south america I wouldn't mind being

• lol@mouth. Women never like being called that. =P

• wth kind of question is this? what's your def of traditional?

• Easy enough to figure out. Stays at home, takes care of the husband and family. Isn't a mouth. Shows respect. Cooks, cleans. If he finds someone like that and brings them back, they'll become westernized, so it's really pointless.

• I don't know what he wants, but I do know what a traditional wife is.

• not a robot just not have been with other men and still holds family over her career

What Guys Said 7

• Lol, no. More should, though. All these Zombies, on here, with their 'WOMEN TODAY' sh*t. A 20 dollar one-way flight would fix that.

• I'm not sure if I'd "plan" on anything like that, but I would like to travel and see what non-American women are like. I can't say for sure, but I hear they are way less drama filled, more mature, and are more classy. Again, I don't know that from personal experience though.

• By "traditional" I feel what you really mean is a women that cooks, cleans, does just about everything for you like a housewife (or house maid) basically silver spoons you... I plan on eventually leaving my country and probably will find my wife there but I am not moving because I want a slave as a wife, I'm perfectly happy with a wife

• who said a slave she's would be doing half of the work you're assuming women don't want to do those things when in reality most do just latter in life when they are not really marriage age anymore and they have been with lots of men

• No. Women are women.

• not true at all

• Unless you are going to live where you found her and acclimate to their culture, they are. And those pockets of non-western culture are getting smaller and smaller.

• No, german girls are all virgin till marriage.

• lol that's not true at all

• Why'd you think they went to Germany?

• good point.

• Most men bring traditoonal wivess from abroad, giving up on the hustlers and golddiggers.

• but then you run the risk of them getting Americanized, also land is a lot cheaper in other countries it sounds like a win win to me cheaper land and women suited for marriage and family.

• That's why this happens and has always been happening. Obviously modern transportation makes it more widespread than it used to be.

• Lol, no. I don't want a wife.