Why would you choose to become a housewife?

If your husband didn't mind you working outside, why would you choose to be a housewife...

• Vote A It makes you free most of the time and will be there for your husband and kids all the time!
  • Vote B It will makes you very happy & sexually very active and make your husband go wild in sex!
  • Vote C On all sides it's a lot better for you and for your husband & for the kids...
  • Vote D I won't be a housewife, and I will be a working wife with my own selfish money and won't care about my family unless I have some free time...

Most Helpful Girl

• what would make me want to stay at home? I don't really like the answers you gave us, sorry. But I take this question serious for a minute and think about it...

Well it's one of those what if questions... I mean does my man earn enough so we can support our family if we have children? And of course there is the point that I like what I'm doing, it's part of me.

But money and all this stuff aside... I guess if I had a child who needs special care, you know? Had a handicap or something. There are nursing services and stuff like that but I think I really would like to do it myself.

I know a family that is in this kind of situation. They both work and take care of the child together, but their schedule is really hard and it's especially hard for the husband to handle the child and his job, so I think I would stay at home if I would be in this kind of situation. But this kind of things always depends...

• You said you don't like to become a housewife, well you leave me no room to answer, but of course your going to be a housewife in case your husband is able to support you financially with the kids, you won't care about money cause your husband is your heart and your everything, by the way what you do for him at home are very important to him and make him the happiest man like he makes you the happiest girl, but about other things I won't answer cause you just blocked the housewife idea...

• It's not a matter of course these days that one 'earner' earns enough money to support a family this days. At least in my experience. I just don't think the whole thing is 'in the stars' for me or would make me the happiest. But to each their own.