Does the guy always ask out the girl?

Whenever the time comes. Do you know any situations where they girl asks out the guy? Just curious from a girl's point of view.

Most Helpful Girl

• I personally think that a girl should only ask the guy out if he is really shy. Girls like guys to be dominant in the relationship. They want to feel protected by the guy and if the guy asks the girl, its a dominant thing to do and it shows confidence.

What Girls Said 5

• I MADE A POLL ABOUT IT A FEW MONTHS AGO, IF You WANT You CAN CHECK IT OUT FROM A LOT MORE POINTS OF VIEW.MOST GUYS SEEMED TO LIKE GIRLS TO ASK THEM OUT

BUT PERSONALLY THAT HAS ALWAYS GONE THE WRONG WAY FOR ME

• WELL I DONT KNOW ABOUT ANY OTHER GIRLS BUT WHENEVER I REALLY LIKE A GUY I ASK THEM OUT.THE GUY IM WITH NOW ACTUALLY.I ASKED HIM OUT.THEY ONLY REASON Y I DO THAT IS BCKUZ TOMORROW IS NEVER PROMISED FOR NOBODY SO JUS TAKE YOUR CHANCES

• I guess I'm not a patient person and when I really like a guy and he seems so slow to make his move then I will ask him out first. I will also ask a guy out if I can't stand the suspense anymore and hate it when guy playing game.

• My mom asked my dad out and proposed to him, both times because he took too long to do it himself. He got really upset about it though and insisted on being the one to propose so he made her take it back. It's kind of funny actually. So, it just depends on the two people.

• Not always.

I almost asked the guy I liked out (twice in fact). The first time, he got a girlfriend before I worked up the nerve, and the second time, he beat me to the punch.

Even though the guy doesn'y always ask the girl out, I can't think of a time where it's reversed.

What Guys Said 3

• It seems like our culture teaches us that the guy should always ask out the girl, but in my mind, it's the 21st century and that tradition is out of place. Anyone should be able to do the asking. I've always asked out the girls I've dated, but if one of them initiated instead, that would be more than fine. Sometimes, one or both parties are shy to get things going, but the bottom line is that someone has to make a move for anything to happen, or have a chance of happening.

• My brother dated a girl that asked him out first, so it can happen. But for the most part the guy usually makes the move (which I find asinine).

• I've had a situation where a really shy girl worked up a lot of courage and asked me out. I had no idea she liked me. But it was kinda cool to be like "what's going on?" and then realize she just overcame her nervousness. It was kind of flattering.